Page 5 of 9

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:18 pm
by LinkaNeo
Faeriequeen. Seeing that picture just made me make a noise that made me infinitely glad there's noone in the room right now. :) :D :lol:

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:44 pm
by curlybeach
*falls off bed*

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:12 pm
by xpingux
eee!
thank you for that! :wink:

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:29 pm
by faeriequeen
Hahaha, glad everyone likes it! :wink:
If only it was bigger... :P

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:00 pm
by Funk-eh B! x
i understood about the collarbone love before...but after that delightful recap with that lovely picture i am now in full appreciation mode!!!! :D

I'm going to be very weird now and say i like his hands :oops: i have this thing about guys' hands and the way JRT uses them to express what he is saying...*eeeek*

That's only one of the things i love about JRT... 8)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:26 am
by f_d_p
Funk-eh B! x wrote:I'm going to be very weird now and say i like his hands :oops: i have this thing about guys' hands and the way JRT uses them to express what he is saying...*eeeek*

That's only one of the things i love about JRT... 8)


I agree! I thought I was the only one, his hands are lovely! In the Party episode of series 1 when he's comforting Caroline in the toilet...the way he's stroking her hair and her neck....awwww :wink:

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:43 pm
by Baggiebird
I think there are a few people on here in need of a cold shower :D

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:47 pm
by LinkaNeo
I think there are a few people on here in need of a cold shower :D


Ha. Too true.
JRT has poet hands. I want to play with his hair.


*is taken away by a number of men in white coats*

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:55 pm
by Baggiebird
I have to admit I do rather like his expressive hands :D

I have my own white coat does that mean I can take myself away?
:?:

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:00 pm
by LinkaNeo
Maybe. It depends where to.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:53 pm
by faeriequeen
f_d_p wrote:
Funk-eh B! x wrote:I'm going to be very weird now and say i like his hands :oops: i have this thing about guys' hands and the way JRT uses them to express what he is saying...*eeeek*

That's only one of the things i love about JRT... 8)


I agree! I thought I was the only one, his hands are lovely! In the Party episode of series 1 when he's comforting Caroline in the toilet...the way he's stroking her hair and her neck....awwww :wink:


I'm gonna have to jump on this bandwagon too and say that I also love his expressive hands...there's that video of him recording a radio play somewhere and the way he uses them to punctuate what he's saying even though no one can see them is totally swoon-worthy!

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:14 pm
by f_d_p
faeriequeen wrote:I'm gonna have to jump on this bandwagon too and say that I also love his expressive hands...there's that video of him recording a radio play somewhere and the way he uses them to punctuate what he's saying even though no one can see them is totally swoon-worthy!


That's so sweet...you've got to love his expressive hands.

There's a guy at college who has Julian-Fraise-Blond hair...it's so similar it's weird. Yes, I did announce it to him - and he knows who Julian is! I now love him. :D

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:17 pm
by LinkaNeo
My Psychology teacher is like Julian's less attractive brother. It's weird. He has dead similar cheekbones and the fraise-blonde hair that sometimes grows to a Julianish length but he doesn't have the charisma to pull off the messed up look. He constantly waves his arms around all over the place even when he's on the phone or a separate room to the person he's talking to. It's really weird. lol. just thought that needed to be mentioned.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:38 pm
by Funk-eh B! x
I'm glad i have people who agree with me, i was worried i was the only one :P but yeah, i agree with you f_d_p, i think the way he strokes carolines hair is so sweet and it makes me melt!!

i also think it's great when he is being really witty towards Guy in Green Wing, and uses his hands to emphasise a quip at him.
Mac's dry sense of humour is brilliant :P

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:25 pm
by LinkaNeo
i also think it's great when he is being really witty towards Guy in Green Wing, and uses his hands to emphasise a quip at him.
Mac's dry sense of humour is brilliant :P


That's the best bit. Eee! And his tone of voice. *melts*

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:32 pm
by f_d_p
Funk-eh B! x wrote:I'm glad i have people who agree with me, i was worried i was the only one :P but yeah, i agree with you f_d_p, i think the way he strokes carolines hair is so sweet and it makes me melt!!

i also think it's great when he is being really witty towards Guy in Green Wing, and uses his hands to emphasise a quip at him.
Mac's dry sense of humour is brilliant :P


Haha, I just read that with it being acted out in my mind...brilliant :D

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:54 am
by Funk-eh B! x
f_d_p wrote:
Funk-eh B! x wrote:I'm glad i have people who agree with me, i was worried i was the only one :P but yeah, i agree with you f_d_p, i think the way he strokes carolines hair is so sweet and it makes me melt!!

i also think it's great when he is being really witty towards Guy in Green Wing, and uses his hands to emphasise a quip at him.
Mac's dry sense of humour is brilliant :P


Haha, I just read that with it being acted out in my mind...brilliant :D


That's exactely what i did :D I could see it playing over in my head, and i was trying to think of the best way to describe it.
Good times...*sigh*

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:52 pm
by goshandcrikey
i've just lent my mum my sword of honour and the trench DVD's as I am currently trying to convert her. She has admitted he's a great actor now but thimks he looks better in the barclaycard ads. She has a point though!

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:41 pm
by LinkaNeo
I'm sure they have something called "sword of honour" on TVOnDemand. I'll have to investigate...

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:31 pm
by goshandcrikey
he has a great scottish accent in it and pretty much drinks his way through the whole thing. also stars daniel craig and stephen mangan